The web application provides a Platform for a company/individual to help them run their farm operations in in a very structured and disciplined manner.
We integrate the soil testing results with fertilizer recommendation with information and communication technology (ICT) by putting a network of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and business intelligence (BI) across. The Company with its Platform simplifies and assists in bridging complex fertilizer and agronomy advisory. The technology allows extensive farm data collection and is backed with rich analytics for quick decision-making.
The Site/web application/application helps agribusinesses to bring transparency to their remote farm operations there by monitoring progress every day and taking corrective measures immediately and help business managers with analytics to get insights into farm data.
We ensure our steady commitment to Your privacy with regard to the protection of Your invaluable information. In order to provide You with our uninterrupted use of services through the Platform, We may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about You to third parties. To ensure better protection of Your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices You make about the way Your information is collected and used.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may store the following information:
1) Personal Data of the subscribers/customers and their users, such as but not limited to the below. The type of personal data captured varies by subscriber/customer as per their requirements, including but not limited to:
2) Subscribers/customers may also ask their Users to submit additional personally identifiable information in the Company system using a custom configuration module available in the system. This information stored depends on the business need of the subscriber/customer. You have the responsibility to ensure that only the minimum required information of Your users is captured using this module. The type of information stored by the Company to better provide You with services through the Platform, includes but is not limited to farmer’s education, assets etc, farmer plot information, crop information such as nature of crop, variety, number acres of land etc., practices followed during farming, fertilizer and pesticides applied on the crop, harvest information etc.
3) Geo-location Information is captured by the Company based on subscriber’s/customer’s request. You can choose to enable/disable geo-tracking based on business requirement, and contract between subscriber/customer and user. If You use certain features of the Platform, we may collect information about Your user’s location such as internet protocol address which in turn would enable us to infer the city, region/state, country, continent, internet service provider (ISP), longitude/latitude coordinates of location, type of connection (residential, business, etc.), and name of the organization that owns the connection.
4) Usage Information is captured by the Company about Your interactions with the Platform such as the pages viewed on the website, reports and dashboards viewed, and content viewed via using application programming interface. We use Google analytics to analyze the data and improve user experience.
5) We do not store any information other than user-id in cookies. You may decline these cookies by changing Your browser settings, if permitted. However, do note that this may impact Your experience in using the services through the Platform.
6) If You access the service though our Platform, we will be able to view personally identifiable information made available through Your wireless device. We may collect Your Unique Device identification number and other information made available through Your wireless device.
7) Non-identifying information – Whenever You use out Platform, we may collect non-identifying information from You, such as Your referring URL, browser, operating system, and Internet Service Provider. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of Your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party such as Your wireless provider, this information alone cannot usually be used to identify You.
3. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
We do not allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when You use the Platform. However, the web application may be configured to include hyperlinks to other websites, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Plaftorm, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your Personal Information by any external websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external websites or resources.
4. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never use, process, sell, transfer or give any of Your data to a third party for any purposes without Your permission. However, You agree that we may use Your data in the following cases:
Analytics: To make our services through the Platform smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful to You, We use collective learnings about how people use our services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of our services.
Customer Support: We use Your information to resolve technical issues You encounter, to respond to Your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve our services.
Legal: The Company will also share information including personal information with individuals or entities to the extent it believes in good faith it is required to ensure compliance with Law/regulations and/or pursuant to enforceable orders of government, Law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Effective Provision of Services: We may share Your personal information to the Company employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to provide other services to You and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and code of conduct to ensure protection of information and may be terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. ACCESSING, EDITING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the personal information they have provided to us by logging into their account on the site and editing their account. In order to make these changes simply access Your account and profile.
Data Deletion: The Company stores information in its databases for the duration of the contract. If You delete the data using the Platform, then data is archived in case restoration is required at a later stage.
In case any data deletion activity is required to be done, which cannot be done from the Site, You can drop an email to email@example.com and the request would be taken care of by the Company team within the time limit as specified in the contract, or in a maximum of 60 days. From time to time, the Company retains residual information about You in our backup and/or database. Such information would be deleted subject to contractual agreements, provided that region/country’s Law permits the same. Post deletion of data, user would have to login as a new user.
Data Modification: In case of any data modification activity is required to be done, which cannot be done from the Platform, You can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company cannot ensure all services would work as expected after data modification/deletion, as functionalities dependent on that data might not work in certain cases. The Company may deny data modification (if it is required for compliance of laws of that country).
Data Portability: Data portability is the ability to obtain some of Your information in a format You can move from one service provider to another. Depending on the context, You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that You have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
In many cases, You can download Your data in reports as excel/pdf. You can also get the information by making API calls to our Platform. If You need any information which is not present in these reports / API calls, You can drop an email to email@example.com.
Withdrawing Consent: Where You have provided Your consent to the collecting of Your personal information by the Company’s customers, You may withdraw Your consent at any time by sending a communication to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are withdrawing your consent. Please note that the withdrawal of Your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. However, please note that in the event You withdraw Your consent, we cannot ensure the continuity or quality of the services being provided to You.
Complaints: If You wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or Laws, access any of Your Information or would like to update or correct any errors in Your User Information, please contact the Company at email@example.com and also copy the data controller (customer who has collected the data) so that we can consider and respond to Your request. All requests will be addressed no later than 72 (seventy-two) hours from the date such a request is made.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
The Company uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures to safeguard all Personal Information, confidential and secure. We conduct periodic reviews of our security measures pertaining to our information collection, storage, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that information submitted by You is safe and secure, the Company makes no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
As a User of the Platform, You have the responsibility to ensure data security. You should use the Platform responsibly and not share Your User Information including Your username or password or account information with any person. Do remember that You are solely responsible for all acts done under the account registered to You.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Platform. “Cookies” are small files sited on Your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to Your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered Users. Our cookies store only username, and no other tracking information.
The Website also has enabled the Google analytics, which allows Google to collect data about Users on our Website, in addition to anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by sending an email to the Company.
9. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Users may in some cases be able to review and edit the Personal Information they have provided to us by logging into their account on the Platform and editing their account. In order to make these changes simply access Your account and profile. Although most changes in information or data collection preferences may change immediately some information may stay stored on a browser’s web cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in Your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about You in our backup and/or database based on existing contractual agreements. When a contractual agreement ends, Your data would be deleted as per the agreed terms in the legal contract agreement.
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Platform. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of Your Personal Information. It is very much so in our interest to keep our Website secure, but we recommend that You use anti-virus software, strong passwords, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect Yourself from security and privacy threats.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Platform or otherwise and Your use and access of websites and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
12. COMMERCIAL/NON-COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATION:
14. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER