This Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between the service provider, Klonec Automation Systems Pvt Ltd (hereinafter called “Krishitantra”) and the Customer for the provision of IT service to support and sustain the Krishitantra Software as a Service products, either single or multiple software that is subscribed by the Customer.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders.
1. The Objectives
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
• Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
• Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
• Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
2. Effective Period
This Agreement is deemed valid from the effective date throughout the subscription period of Krishitantra Cloud Software subscribed by the Customer with the subscription fees confirmed paid to Krishitantra.
3. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibilities of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
3.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
3.1.1 Tier 1 support:
• Telephone Support
• Email Support
• Live Chat Support
• Skype Support
• TeamViewer Support
• Self-service Online Assistance including e-Learning, Technical Tips, Blogs, Video Clips and etc.
3.1.2 Tier 2 Support:
• System Diagnostic and Testing if reported error require further diagnosis.
3.1.3 Tier 3 Support:
• Bug Fixing
• System Customization
Note: Krishitantra deploys http://support.krishitantra.com as its main support platform.
Krishitantra Cloud Software runs on the Godaddy VPS, which offers a highly reliable environment where replacement instances can be rapidly and predictably commissioned. Data is backed up regularly. All Krishitantra infrastructure is monitored live, continuously (24/7/365) by Krishitantra team to identify and prevent potential problems from occurring.
Krishitantra Cloud system offers 90% availability of commitment.
3.3 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
• Payment for all subscription fees at the agreed interval.
• Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
4. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components
4.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
4.1.1 Tier 1 Support:
• Telephone support: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M (GMT +5.5). Monday – Friday
(The time excludes Indian Public Holidays)
Calls received will be forwarded to Krishitantra on-duty technical support and best efforts will be made to answer /guide/ solve the problem.
• Email support: 24/7, Response within 4 hours, after the Krishitantra server receives the email.
• Live Chat Support: 24/7, Response almost immediately.
• Self-Service Online Guidance: Available for access at anytime.
4.1.2 Tier 2 Support:
• System Diagnostic and Testing: Krishitantra will complete system diagnostic and testing within 2 working days if the reported problem require it to be carried out.
4.1.3 Tier 3 Support:
• Bug Fixing: Estimated delivery date is based on Krishitantra R&D schedule.
• System Customization: Estimated delivery date is based on the agreed customization details and R&D schedule. Krishitantra , at its discretion, has the rights to reject any customization requests that are not in line with the product development.
4.2 Service Reach-ability
• Telephone Support: +91-910-829-8803
• Email Support: support@Krishitantra.com
• Live Chat Support: http://support.Krishitantra.com
Self-service Online Guidance: an administrator appointed by the Customer can access all support resources available for Krishitantra customers.
4.3 Service Measurement
4.3.1 Tier 1 Support:
• Telephone Support: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. (GMT +5.5) Monday – Friday
(The time excludes India Public Holidays)
High Performance: Picked up and solved by an expert personnel
Low Performance: Picked up but was not attended by an expert personnel
Breach: Not picked up nor solved
• Email Support: 24/7, Response within 4 hours, after the Krishitantra server receives the email.
High performance: Received reply in less than one hour
Low performance: Received reply between 1 – 4 hours
Breach: Received reply after 4 hours
• Live Chat Support: 24/7, Response almost immediately
High performance: Responded immediately
Low performance: Responded within 1- 4 hours
Breach: Responded after 4 hours
4.3.3 Tier 3 Support:
Bug Fixing: Estimated delivery date is based on Krishitantra R&D schedule.
• High performance: Bug fixed is completed on schedule
Poor performance: Bug fixed is completed 1 week after schedule
Breach: Bug fixed is completed more than 1 month after schedule
System Customization: Estimated delivery date is based on the agreed customization details and R&D schedule. Krishitantra, at its discretion, has the rights to reject any customization requests that are not in line with the product development.
• High performance: Customization request fulfilled on schedule
Poor performance: Customization request fulfilled one month after schedule
Breach: Customization request fulfilled within 3 months after the schedule or not delivered at all.
Breach: If uptime is less than 90.0%.
4.4 Service Reporting
The Customer is encouraged to write in email with show-of-proof for any breach of the SLA to Krishitantra CEO, Mr Sandeep Kondaji at sandeep@Krishitantra.com to claim its Service Level Credits.
5. Changes to SLA
This SLA is a living document and might be revised from time to time to improve Krishitantra support quality. The updated SLA will be published by Krishitantra and the Customers will be notified by email.